White Fillings in the Chicago Loop
The high-tech & healthy CHOICE for fixing cavities
$199 New Patient Special
- Comprehensive holistic exam + cleaning
- Discussion of dental and health history
- Set of partial x-rays
- Review of our in-house payment options
- Custom holistic treatment plan
Don’t wait another minute. See a dentist who cares about you and your whole-body health.
White fillings with no metal and no mercury
Cavities can happen to anyone — even if you have outstanding brushing and flossing habits. Is your salivary makeup the reason you keep getting cavities? If you do have a cavity, it’s what you do with it that matters. Less drilling, less invasive options, and of course biocompatible treatments.
At Choices in Dentistry, we offer our patients non-toxic mercury-free fillings made from biocompatible composite ceramic resin. White dental fillings…
- Strengthen your teeth, preventing fractures and cracks
- Match the appearance of your natural teeth
- Require the removal of less natural tooth structure compared to silver-mercury fillings
- Are the healthy and smart choice for fixing cavities
S.M.A.R.T. – Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique
Do you have mercury fillings in your mouth? Not only is mercury toxic, but the metal is also damaging to your tooth structure. We would love the opportunity to see you and discuss the possible risks of mercury fillings and the options available to you.
Choices in Dentistry is the only S.M.A.R.T. certified practice in the Chicago Loop. Our team has the experience, training, and high-tech equipment needed to safely remove silver fillings without exposing our patients or the environment to toxic mercury.
Call (312) 368-8771 to schedule a complimentary meet-and-greet session to ask questions and learn more about the benefits of white dental fillings. Your complimentary session can be conducted in person or via online televisit.
I receive reminders, can easily confirm my appointment, am seen promptly and receive excellent care. I really like the look of my new fillings that match the color of my natural teeth.
– Catherine W.
An integrative and holistic approach to white dental fillings
Choices. That’s what integrative dentistry is all about. Our approach takes the best of what holistic, biological, and traditional dental care have to offer and then allows you to find that path that’s best for your health. You’re in control of your health and we’re here to support you.
- Direct fillings – Completed in a single visit, your dentist removes decay, prepares the tooth, and places an ionomer or resin composite white filling.
- Indirect fillings – When decay is advanced or a larger restoration is called for, your dentist cleans and prepares your tooth, making an impression to send to a dental lab. After your restoration is made, you’ll return to have it bonded in place for a durable and stable fit.
We don’t settle for simply filling cavities and sending you on your way.
Preventive care is key. If you have a cavity today, we’ll educate you on the changes you can make to minimize your chances of ever getting one again in the future. We may talk about…
- Salivary analysis. Get a salivary test to determine your bacterial profile.
- Is your saliva too acidic?
- Sugar frequency. Did you know frequency matters more than quantity?
- The importance of checkups and exams — especially to review your home care protocols.
- Nutrition and the role it plays in dental health and whole-body wellness.
About Choices in Dentistry
It’s more than a name — it’s our philosophy and our promise to you. When you visit our practice for a white filling, that’s exactly what you’ll find: choices.
You’ll get the information you need to make the best possible decision for your smile and health. We’ll explain every option and answer any questions you have. Our unique approach to dentistry emphasizes…
- Personalized care
- High-tech and high-quality treatments
- Friendly and gentle dentists and staff
- Eco-friendly office
- Easy to understand billing and insurance options
Insurance, financing, and payment options
We are in network with most Cigna plans!
If you have dental insurance, that’s great! We are in network with most Cigna plans and work closely with all other carriers.
Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicaid.
Have a question about how much your dental treatment will cost with your insurance? Call our office today at (312) 368-8771.
You have options!
Don’t have dental insurance? Don’t love your dental insurance? You have a CHOICE!
We want to make your experience better so you can worry less about paying for your treatment. You’ll be able to focus on making the right CHOICE for your health.
Learn more about our in-house membership today!
Make the right choice
Schedule your appointment at our Chicago Loop office today to learn more about white fillings and cavity prevention. Get started on the path to lifelong health and wellness.
Call our office (312) 368-8771.