iTero 3D Imaging in the Chicago Loop
Technology helps you make smart CHOICES for your health
How do you see the world?
Just think about it — what gives a better view of the Earth: a flat printed map or a 3D globe?
At Choices in Dentistry, we look for opportunities to go above and beyond for our patients. This includes investing in the latest dental technology like the iTero 3D scanner and imaging system. Just as a flat 2D can give a misleading view of the world, a 2D radiographic x-ray isn’t always the best tool for planning your treatment or evaluating your health.
Call our office at (312) 368-8771 to schedule an appointment to ask questions and learn more about the iTero 3D scanner and how it might become part of your experience at Choices in Dentistry.
How can we apply 3D scanning and imaging to our integrative practice?
- Take fast and incredibly precise impressions for crowns. No more goopy and sticky impressions.
- Monitor tiny changes in the alignment of your bite.
- Spot tiny cavities between teeth that can’t be easily seen with traditional radiographic x-rays.
- Provide instant visualizations for Invisalign treatments. Scanners used at other dentist’s offices aren’t capable of this. But at Choices in Dentistry, we’re able to review orthodontic options for you in real-time.
About Choices in Dentistry
- Personalized care
- High-tech and high-quality treatments
- Friendly and gentle dentists and staff
- Eco-friendly office
- Easy to understand billing and insurance options
“Has something changed about my bite?”
- “Am I clenching my teeth?”
- “Are my teeth wearing away?”
- “Am I grinding at night?”
Oftentimes the answer is subject and doesn’t tell the whole story. However, by taking annual 3D scans with the iTero system, we can not only tell you the answer to these questions, but we can show you the answer, as well. Each year, we can superimpose the 3D images over each other and evaluate year-to-year changes. You’ll feel empowered and develop a deeper understanding of how your mouth is developing.
I have been going here for 15 years. Everyone is professional, courteous, and does an excellent job.
– Drew N.