Perio Protect in the Chicago Loop
A high-tech CHOICE for fighting gum disease and improving systemic health
Concerned about gum disease and how oral bacteria contribute to systemic disease?
The pathogenic bugs that cause gum disease have been well studied. Now we know these same bugs also contribute to cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, and other systemic health problems. Wouldn’t it be great to reduce these pathogens from your mouth?
Perio Protect is an excellent choice for those facing gum disease as well as those who want to address the oral-systemic connection between oral bacteria and chronic disease. At Choices in Dentistry, we are also able to use OralDNA and salivary testing to show a quantifiable change in the bacteria profile of your mouth over time.
When it comes to your dental health and preventing gum disease, Choices in Dentistry has more to offer than other practices in the Chicago Loop. So many dentists will say, “You need to floss more” or “You’re not brushing enough.” That sort of lecturing is not the integrative approach we believe in. We look for proven alternative treatments and offer our patients CHOICES.
The newest tool for preventing and treating gum disease and maximizing systemic health is bacterial awareness. Perio Protect treats gum disease and systemic disease at the source. Perio Protect is ideal for anyone who wants to create a healthier bacterial profile in their mouth.
This is the future of gum disease treatment and systemic health awareness — and it’s happening right now at Choices in Dentistry. Call (312) 368-8771 to schedule a complimentary meet-and-greet session.
How Perio Protect works
The Perio Protect system is simple, easy, non-invasive, and produces amazing results in as little as 15 minutes a day. Here’s how:
1. The Perio Protect system starts with a set of custom-made trays. These trays last for up to 5 years and fit comfortably against your gums where disease-causing bacteria love to hide.
2. We’ll provide you with a hydrogen peroxide gel and show you how to use your trays. The peroxide gel kills bacteria, whitens teeth, and helps your mouth heal.
3. At home, you’ll fill your custom trays and wear them for about 15 minutes a day.
4. Within a few weeks, you’ll notice an improvement in both your gum health and the whiteness of your teeth.
5. You’ll come back to our office as needed where we’ll check on your progress, analyze your oral bacteria, and answer any questions.
Very friendly staff and great experience overall!
– Douglas S.
Our integrative approach to gum disease treatments and systemic health
Disease-causing pathogens are generally anaerobic, which means they can’t live when oxygen is present. At our office, we can help kill these disease-causing pathogens with ozone therapy. Perio Protect allows you to achieve a similar effect in the comfort of your own home.
Your Perio Protect trays seal tightly around your teeth, in such a way that the effervescent bubbling of the hydrogen peroxide gel reaches well below your gumline. Mouth rinses and other traditional treatments don’t offer the same benefits or results.
About Choices in Dentistry
It’s more than a name — it’s a philosophy and our unique approach to dentistry. When you visit our practice, it’s exactly what you’ll find: choices.
You’ll get the information you need to make the best possible decision for your smile and health. We’ll explain every option and answer any questions you have. Our unique approach to dentistry emphasizes…
- Personalized care
- High-tech and high-quality treatments
- Friendly and gentle dentists and staff
- Eco-friendly office
- Easy to understand billing and insurance options
Make the right choice
Schedule your appointment at our Chicago Loop office today to learn more about Perio Protect. Let us help you rediscover your healthy and beautiful smile — in a convenient way that works for you.
Call our office (312) 368-8771 or contact us online.