Natural Teeth Whitening in the Chicago Loop
The high-tech & healthy CHOICE for a bright smile
Convenient and gentle teeth whitening treatments
Stained or discolored teeth can make you look — and feel — much older than you really are. By whitening your teeth, you can improve your self-esteem and overall happiness. You’ll be more confident and you’ll want to smile more. You’ll be excited to show your smile off to the world!
At Choices in Dentistry, we offer our patients a variety of proven teeth whitening treatments including…
- In-office ZOOM® whitening – Our office whitening treatments tend to produce more dramatic results in a shorter period of time than other options.
- Take-home whitening trays – Take-home whitening trays are convenient but may take longer to remove stubborn stains. They’re custom-made for a perfect fit and a great choice for “maintenance” of a professionally-whitened smile.
- Perio Protect – An at-home and holistic gum disease treatment that also whitens teeth! Custom trays hold a specially-formulated peroxide gel along the gum line, eliminating bacteria and stained teeth
Which is right for you? Our dentists are known for saying, “The longer it takes to whiten your teeth, the longer they’ll stay white!” So for some people, slow and steady at-home whitening is the best choice for lasting whiteness. But if you’re looking for immediate WOW results, ZOOM might be the right choice for you. For those with gum disease, Perio Protect is a proven treatment with added whitening benefits, too.
Call (312) 368-8771 to schedule an appointment to ask questions and learn more about teeth whitening options.
An integrative and holistic approach to teeth whitening
Choices. That’s what integrative dentistry is all about and exactly what you’ll find at our Chicago Loop dental office. Our approach to teeth whitening selects from the best aspects of holistic, biological, and traditional dental care. We help you find the path to the perfect smile that’s right for you.
You’re in control of your future and we’re here to support you. Before we decide on a treatment plan to whiten your smile, we’ll discuss…
- Tooth sensitivity – Teeth whitening may increase tooth sensitivity and if you have sensitive teeth, we’ll look for the most comfortable whitening option.
- Causes of stained teeth – Genetics, medications, and the foods you eat/drink are among the most common reasons for discolored teeth.
- How to keep your teeth white – We don’t just want to whiten your teeth, we want to help you keep them as white as possible for years to come.
Very friendly staff and great experience overall!
– Douglas S.
About Choices in Dentistry
It’s more than a name — it’s a philosophy and our approach to your care. When you visit our practice and are interested in whitening your teeth, that’s exactly what you’ll find: choices. You’ll get the information you need to make the best possible decision for your smile and health. We’ll explain every option and answer any questions you have. Our unique approach to dentistry emphasizes…
- Personalized care
- High-tech and high-quality treatments
- Friendly and gentle dentists and staff
- Eco-friendly office
- Flexible financing and insurance options
Insurance, financing, and payment options
You are our priority, not your insurance
You have options!
Don’t have dental insurance? Don’t love your dental insurance? You have a CHOICE!
We want to make your experience better so you can worry less about paying for your treatment. You’ll be able to focus on making the right CHOICE for your health.
Learn more about our in-house membership today!
Monday : 10am - 6pm
Tuesday : 9:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday : 8am - 4pm
Thursday : 8am - 4pm
Friday : 8am - 3pm
Saturday & Sunday : Closed
25 E. Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Make the right choice
Schedule your appointment at our Chicago Loop office today to learn more about teeth whitening treatments. Let us help you rediscover your beautiful smile.
Call our office (312) 368-8771.