Rebalancing Oral Bacteria | Choices in Dentistry
Choose balance, choose health
Discover the benefits of rebalancing oral bacteria
We encourage you to make choices that support the balance of oral bacteria, such as regular brushing and flossing, consuming a healthy diet, and visiting Choices in Dentistry.
Uncover the hidden secrets of your oral microbiome for optimal health
Are you trying to boost your oral and systemic health but feel like you’re stumbling around in the dark? At Choices in Dentistry, we’ve offer the latest high-tech oral bacteria testing. Oral bacteria testing is a game-changer in preventing and treating gum disease and promoting overall health. And the best part? It’s simple, non-invasive, and easy!
Our local lab analyzes the bacteria in your saliva and creates an in-depth report that provides fascinating and actionable insights into your health. From the presence of harmful bacteria to your risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and even dementia, our report comprehensively looks at your oral microbiome and how it impacts your overall health.
If you’re ready to take charge of your health, call (312) 368-8771 to schedule an appointment and discover the power of OralDNA testing today.
How can I rebalance my oral bacteria?
Your oral microbiome is home to trillions of microorganisms that play a crucial role in maintaining your oral health and overall well-being. By taking steps to rebalance your oral bacteria, you can promote optimal health and prevent dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. Simple lifestyle changes can go a long way in achieving a healthy oral microbiome, such as:
- Brush twice a day: Use fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled brush to brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes each time. Make sure to brush all surfaces of your teeth and tongue.
- Floss daily: Flossing removes plaque and bacteria from between your teeth and below the gum line, where your toothbrush can’t reach. Make sure to floss at least once a day.
- Use mouthwash: Rinse your mouth with an antibacterial mouthwash to help kill bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Eat a healthy diet: A healthy diet that is low in sugar and processed foods can help promote a healthy oral microbiome.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help flush bacteria and food particles from your mouth.
Regular dental checkups at our office can ensure that your oral microbiome is in good shape. We can also provide personalized advice on how to rebalance your oral bacteria.
Choosing the path to wellness
Our unique dental philosophy emphasizes…
- Personalized care
- High-tech and high-quality treatments
- Friendly and gentle dentists and team
- Eco-friendly office
- Simplified billing and insurance options
We offer complimentary 30-minute appointments where you can:
- Take a quick tour of our eco-friendly office
- Meet your dentist to discuss your oral health and dental history
- Talk about any mouth pain or issues you’re having
- Ask questions or get a second opinion about any concerns you may have
This short get-to-know-you session will end with a free microscopic analysis to assess your teeth and gum health.
When we’re done, we’ll discuss what comes next and schedule you for a full exam and cleaning.
New patients are welcome
FAQ about rebalancing oral bacteria
Why is rebalancing oral bacteria important?
When oral microbiome is imbalanced, harmful bacteria can thrive, leading to dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. You can prevent these issues by rebalancing the oral bacteria and promoting a healthier mouth.
Can rebalancing oral bacteria improve my overall health?
Yes! Your mouth is the gateway to your digestive system, and maintaining a balanced oral microbiome can improve digestion and support overall health. Additionally, a strong immune system can help protect against infections and diseases.
How long does it take to rebalance oral bacteria?
It varies for each individual, but it generally takes a few weeks to a few months to rebalance oral bacteria. Consistency in practicing good oral hygiene habits and making healthy lifestyle choices is key to maintaining a healthy oral microbiome.
Insurance, financing, and payment options
You are our priority, not your insurance
You have options!
Don’t have dental insurance? Don’t love your dental insurance? You have a CHOICE!
We want to make your experience better so you can worry less about paying for your treatment. You’ll be able to focus on making the right CHOICE for your health.
Learn more about our in-house membership today!
Monday : 10am - 6pm
Tuesday : 9:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday : 8am - 4pm
Thursday : 8am - 4pm
Friday : 8am - 3pm
Saturday & Sunday : Closed
25 E. Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Make the right choice
Schedule your new patient appointment today and see what integrative dentistry is all about. Start on the path to lifelong dental health and wellness.
Are you interested in a second opinion? Call our office (312) 368-8771.