Dental Exams and Cleanings in the Chicago Loop
An integrative, preventive, and educational informative CHOICE for your health
Lifelong dental health and wellness start here
At Choices in Dentistry, we realize the best thing we can do as a dental practice is to help our patients better understand the connection between dental health and whole-body wellness. This all starts with our thorough, gentle, and integrative approach to dental exams and cleanings.
We never judge. Even if it’s been years since your last cleaning or exam, you’ll leave our office feeling confident about what the future holds for your teeth and gums. We don’t lecture patients about needing to floss more. In fact, that’s the opposite of integrative care. We will evaluate what you’re doing right and point out areas where you can improve. Remember, flossing isn’t the only answer. In our integrative office, we believe alternative treatments might be what works for you.
You always have a CHOICE.
These aren’t like any dental exams and cleanings you’ve had before. Discover the difference for yourself at Choices in Dentistry. Call (312) 368-8771 to schedule an appointment.
Your dental exam and cleaning at Choices in Dentistry
At our convenient Chicago Loop office, cleaning your teeth is much more than removing plaque and tartar. We know that biofilm matters so we always offer a microscopic screening. We provide tooth cleanings and exams that go beyond simply removing plaque and tartar. We want you to leave your teeth cleaning and exam feeling confident about your dental health and the steps you can take to improve it moving forward.
Your cleaning and exam appointment includes:
2. Your teeth will be cleaned and polished and your gums will be evaluated for inflammation. This helps prevent gum disease and removes cavity-causing bacteria.
3. We’ll take a look at your bite and airway. This can reveal the source of sleep apnea, TMJ, and chronic headaches, among other conditions most people don’t realize are affected by their dental health.
4. If needed, we’ll take high-definition and low-exposure x-rays to further evaluate the health of your teeth and plan follow-up treatments.
5. We’ll help you establish or improve your at-home dental hygiene routine. We’ll review the products you’re using, and consider adding ozone, oils, and perhaps high-tech treatments like Perio Protect.
6. We will prioritize any recommendation into things you should do now, what is great preventive care, and what is ultimate care. We will be overly thorough, give lots of information, then help you decide how to fit it into your life, balancing both your time and your budget. And of course, we leave plenty of time with your dentist to discuss your health and any issues troubling you, as well as ask questions.
Everyone who visits our office for treatment will also be offered these additional and optional add-on services:
- SillHa salivary testing
- Microscopic bacterial analysis
- VelScope oral cancer screening
- Ozone irrigation
- iTero digital scans
We do not sell our patients services they do not need. We simply offer you the CHOICE of the best high-tech integrative treatments in the Chicago Loop. Ask questions, get the answers you need, and then decide. No pressure here!
About Choices in Dentistry
Our unique dental philosophy emphasizes…
- Personalized care
- High-tech and high-quality treatments
- Friendly and gentle dentists and team
- Eco-friendly office
- Simplified billing and insurance options
Very friendly staff and great experience overall!
– Douglas S.
Insurance, financing, and payment options
You are our priority, not your insurance
You have options!
Don’t have dental insurance? Don’t love your dental insurance? You have a CHOICE!
We want to make your experience better so you can worry less about paying for your treatment. You’ll be able to focus on making the right CHOICE for your health.
Learn more about our in-house membership today!
Make the right choice
Schedule your next dental exam and cleaning at our Chicago Loop office today. We’ll help you uncover the best path to lifelong dental health and whole-body wellness.
Call our office (312) 368-8771 or contact us online.