Information For New Patients
You’ve made the right CHOICE!
What to expect at your first appointment
We welcome anyone interested in our practice to visit us for a complimentary 30-minute appointment where you’ll:
- Take a quick tour of our eco-friendly office
- Meet your dentist and review your health and dental history
- Talk about any mouth pain or issues you’re having
- Ask questions or get a second opinion about something you’ve heard from another dentist
We’ll end this short get-to-know-you session with a free microscopic analysis to assess the health of your teeth and gums.
When we’re done, we’ll talk about what comes next and get you scheduled for a full exam and cleaning.
Love the dentists and entire staff. Super professional. They invest in their office and new technologies. Thank you and your entire staff!!
– Patricia H.
Getting ready for your appointment
We can help you get ready for your new patient appointment by giving you forms to complete and collecting your insurance information.
We welcome questions from health-conscious patients and want to make sure you’re happy with our answers. Many new patients ask questions like:
- If I choose to do a root canal, can you do it holistically?
- If we can safely remove mercury fillings
- How dental health affects health throughout the body
- If an electric toothbrush is a good investment
Challenge us with your toughest questions!
Your appointment will…
- Always start on time. Your time is valuable and we never keep you waiting.
- Help you feel relaxed and confident. Our office is thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind.
- Be all about you. We’ll answer questions, educate you about your dental health, and much more.
This will be the best dental experience of your entire life!
Do you take my insurance?
If you have dental insurance, that’s great! We are in-network with Cigna, and work closely with all other carriers. We have started an in-house savings plan for those without insurance. We ALWAYS work with you and your insurance company to maximize your benefits. Make sure to bring your insurance card to your first appointment.
Do you offer financing or payment plans?
Many of our patients without insurance finance their care through CareCredit — it’s like a credit card for your health expenses. Apply today and you may qualify for 0% interest.
Where are you located?
We’re at 25 E Washington St #1101, Chicago, IL 60602. We have entrances on both Wabash and Washington. Half a block off State. The Washington/Wabash L station is at our entrance.
When are you open?
- Monday – 10 AM – 6 PM
- Tuesday – 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday – 8 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday – 8 AM – 4 PM
- Friday – 8 AM- 3 PM
Our Dental Services
We’ll see you soon!
Schedule your complimentary meet-and-greet or your first appointment today. See what integrative dentistry is all about and get started on the path to lifelong dental health and wellness.
Call our office (312) 368-8771.