Information For New Patients
You’ve made the right CHOICE!
What to expect at your first appointment
We welcome anyone interested in our practice to visit us for an appointment or online televisit where you’ll:
- Meet your dentist and review your health and dental history
- Ask questions or get a second opinion about something you’ve heard from another dentist
When we’re done, we’ll talk about what comes next and get you scheduled for a full exam and cleaning.
Love the dentists and entire staff. Super professional. They invest in their office and new technologies. Thank you and your entire staff!!
– Patricia H.
Getting ready for your appointment
We can help you get ready for your new patient appointment by giving you forms to complete and collecting your insurance information.
We welcome questions from health-conscious patients and want to make sure you’re happy with our answers. Many new patients ask questions like:
- If I choose to do a root canal, can you do it holistically?
- If we can safely remove mercury fillings
- How dental health affects health throughout the body
- If an electric toothbrush is a good investment
Challenge us with your toughest questions!
Your appointment will…
- Always start on time. Your time is valuable and we never keep you waiting.
- Help you feel relaxed and confident. Our office is thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind.
- Be all about you. We’ll answer questions, educate you about your dental health, and much more.
This will be the best dental experience of your entire life!
Do you take my insurance?
Do you offer financing or payment plans?
Where are you located?
We’re at 25 E Washington St #1101, Chicago, IL 60602. We have entrances on both Wabash and Washington. Half a block off State. The Washington/Wabash L station is at our entrance.
Is there parking available?
Yes! You can conveniently leave your car at 20 E. Randolph St. (1 block North of our office). When you come to your appointment, we will put a sticker on your parking ticket for a discount ($13.00 for up to 10 hours of parking).
When are you open?
- Monday – 10 AM – 6 PM
- Tuesday – 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday – 8 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday – 8 AM – 4 PM
- Friday – 8 AM- 3 PM
Our Dental Services
We’ll see you soon!
Schedule your new patient appointment today and see what integrative dentistry is all about. Start on the path to lifelong dental health and wellness.
Are you interested in a second opinion? Call our office (312) 368-8771.