Information For New Patients
You’ve made the right CHOICE!
$199 New Patient Special
- Comprehensive holistic exam + cleaning
- Discount on x-rays
- Discussion of dental and health history
- Review of our in-house payment options
- Custom holistic treatment plan
Don’t wait another minute. See a dentist who cares about you and your whole-body health.
Note: This special offer is for new patients without dental insurance.
What to expect at your first appointment
We welcome anyone interested in our practice to visit us for a complimentary 30-minute in person appointment or online televisit where you’ll:
- Meet your dentist and review your health and dental history
- Ask questions or get a second opinion about something you’ve heard from another dentist
When we’re done, we’ll talk about what comes next and get you scheduled for a full exam and cleaning.
Love the dentists and entire staff. Super professional. They invest in their office and new technologies. Thank you and your entire staff!!
– Patricia H.
Getting ready for your appointment
We can help you get ready for your new patient appointment by giving you forms to complete and collecting your insurance information.
We welcome questions from health-conscious patients and want to make sure you’re happy with our answers. Many new patients ask questions like:
- If I choose to do a root canal, can you do it holistically?
- If we can safely remove mercury fillings
- How dental health affects health throughout the body
- If an electric toothbrush is a good investment
Challenge us with your toughest questions!
Your appointment will…
- Always start on time. Your time is valuable and we never keep you waiting.
- Help you feel relaxed and confident. Our office is thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind.
- Be all about you. We’ll answer questions, educate you about your dental health, and much more.
This will be the best dental experience of your entire life!
Do you take my insurance?
Do you offer financing or payment plans?
Where are you located?
We’re at 25 E Washington St #1101, Chicago, IL 60602. We have entrances on both Wabash and Washington. Half a block off State. The Washington/Wabash L station is at our entrance.
Is there parking available?
Yes! You can conveniently leave your car at 20 E. Randolph St. (1 block North of our office). When you come to your appointment, we will put a sticker on your parking ticket for a discount ($13.00 for up to 10 hours of parking).
When are you open?
- Monday – 10 AM – 6 PM
- Tuesday – 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday – 8 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday – 8 AM – 4 PM
- Friday – 8 AM- 3 PM
Our Dental Services
We’ll see you soon!
Schedule your complimentary meet-and-greet (in person or online televisit) or your first appointment today. See what integrative dentistry is all about and get started on the path to lifelong dental health and wellness.
Call our office (312) 368-8771.