Dentist in Chicago Loop
Your First Visit
To Our Newest Patient:
We hope your visit to our office will be the best dental experience you have ever had. That starts by ensuring you are well informed and not surprised.
To ensure you are prepared for your first appointment:
- Patient Forms: Please complete the forms below. Doing this will save you a little time at your appointment. Forms can be completed online. If you want us to know any specific fears and concerns you have regarding dentistry, please complete the dental anxiety portion on the forms.
- Complete Patient Forms, here.
- Review your financial options. If you have dental insurance benefits, please advise us. We will review your coverage and provide an estimate. Click here if you want to apply for affordable monthly payments through CareCredit.
- Plan to ask questions. Our job is to teach you about your dental health and then listen to how far you want to take the information. The more openly we communicate, the more confident and relaxed you will be.
- Expect us to be on time. We make every effort to remain on schedule and we ask you do the same. Should you need to reschedule your appointment, please call our office at (312) 368-8771 at least 24 hours in advance.
- Plan to use music to help you relax. Our office has personal CD players to help you relax during your visit. Choose from our music selection, or bring a favorite of your own.
- Finally, relax… it’s our responsibility to provide you with the finest dental services available. We pride ourselves on staying current with the latest advances in the field and we remain confident that you will find our office both comfortable and professional.
- We hope you are extremely happy with us. Our practice continues to grow through word of mouth, so pleasing you is the only thing that builds our practice. We thrive and survive on your feedback and look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you for being our patient,
Dr. Patty Gilleran and Our Team